Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in working for
Professional Bartenders & Servers, Inc.
Due to COVID-19, we are not hiring at this time.
We look forward to having you apply with us in the future.
- 21 years or older
- Fluent in English
- Professional appearance
- No visible tattoos or facial piercings
- Natural hair color and nails for women
- Hair cut above the collar for men
- Pass a background check
- Cannot work for any other catering or staffing companies
- Starting wage is $18/hour
- Able to work on your feet for long hours
- Have reliable transportation, a cell phone, and regular access to a computer
- Everyone who joins our team starts as a banquet server to become familiar with our process. If interested, after a season servers can be trained to bartend.
- During our busy seasons (April through June & September through December) we are looking for specific availability. Below are times when we typically have shifts. Your availability can be any one of the following options or a combination of the three. Your schedule can change weekly. We have shifts 7 days per week, however, we cannot guarantee how many hours you will work.
- 3 Saturdays a month between the hours of 2pm to 2am
- Weekday mornings from 5am until at least 3pm
- Weekday afternoons starting no later than 3pm until at least 11pm
- Or a combination of the above hours