Join Our Team!
Our employees love working for us, click here to see what they have to say about working for Professional Bartenders & Servers, Inc.
We are looking for employees who want to help us service thousands of exclusive events in Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Providing the best team of servers and bartenders is the key to a spectacular event and the reason why we’re considered the DMV’s premier hospitality staffing company.
Our staff loves the flexibility to choose when they are available to work, the friendships they form, the fast-paced nature of the events, career development opportunities, and that no two events are ever the same!
Please review the information in all 4 tabs below:
- 21 years or older
- Fluent in English
- Professional appearance
- No visible tattoos or facial piercings
- Natural hair color
- No Mohawks or designs shaved into hair
- Well-groomed facial hair (no long or unkempt beards or five o’clock shadows)
- No long or fake fingernails. If wearing polish: nude, light pink, or French manicure
- Hair that is longer than the collar must be tied back in a neat bun or ponytail
- Pass a background check
- Cannot work for any other catering or staffing companies while working for Professional Bartenders & Servers, Inc. (PBS)
- Authorized to work in the United States of America (Complete an I-9 – Employment Eligibility Verification Form)
- Acquire uniform pieces
- Ability to work on your feet for long hours
- Have reliable transportation, a cell phone, and regular access to a computer